People are also reading:
- How To Delete Web History Data In Mozilla Firefox?
- How To Get Back Recent Closed Tabs In Mozilla Firefox?
Let’s see the instructions how to delete cookies from Mozilla Firefox.
1. Open your Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Click menu button from upper right corner from your browser.
3. Click Options button.
Or go to Tools → Options form your menu bar.
4. Click Privacy tab.
5. Click "Clear your recent history" link.
6. Now select your time range and only tick Cookies.
7. Click Clear now button to remove browser cookies.
SEE ALSO: Top 15 Gmail Keyboard Shortcuts For Faster Users
If you wish to remove only specific cookies except all cookies then select “remove individual cookies” instead of “clear your recent history” link.
Now search for your desire cookies and click Remove cookie button.
That’s all friends. Tell us; is it helpful or not? Stay well and Allah Hafez.