SEE ALSO: 12 Free All Time Hot Apple iPhone Apps
We will show the process how to update your iPhone operating system.
1. Make sure your iPhone has full battery charge.
2. Go to Settings → General → Software Update.
3. Click Learn More read more about software update changes.
4. After choosing the changes, select Download.
5. Agree the terms and conditions of Apple to start download updates.
6. After complete the download you will get a notification. Tap to the Install Now button and restart your iPhone.
1. Download the latest iTunes software and install it on your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone through USB cable.
3. Once iTunes detect your device, select your iPhone from devices section.
4. Click Check for Updates option.
5. If you find any updates are available simply click Download and Update button.
Note: Internet connection must be available for iOS update.
Check twice that your iPhone is fully charged. Otherwise whole operating system can be crashed.
- Do you know: "Apple 1" Computer Sold For 6,71,400 USD At Auction
That’s all for today pals. Hope iPhone users love it. Stay well and stay tuned. Peace and blessings. Allah Hafez.